03/08/2009

Where did July go?

I can't believe we are now into August and the weather hasn't improved any, at least we had a good few days for the weddings in July. It has been busy the past month, which is great... and I am now starting to work on the albums and prints which I hope to have ready before the next booking this month.

Just thought I would mention a few of the places I have visited for weddings in July.

The start of the month was a local wedding in Belfast at Holy Cross Church with a reception at Beechlawn House Hotel in Lisburn. Next was in Carlingford, starting at the Holy Trinity Heritage Centre for the ceremony then a short walk (for the guests) to Ghan House, while I went with the Bride and Groom to King John's Castle. Then we have Brookhall Historical Farm near Lisburn followed by a helicopter trip to Narrow Water Castle, I don't think I'll forget that one it was my first time in a helicopter. A few days later it was Saint Colmanell's Church, Ahoghill then onto the Dunadry Hotel. Finally at the end of the month
I was in Downpatrick at Saint Patrick's Church, followed by the Canal Court Hotel in Newry.

If you're thinking of booking, or have already booked, any of the venues listed above for your wedding check the gallery or the blog for a few example photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment